So ever since I slipped on our Memorial Day hike, I’ve been feeling swollen and bloated. I’ve been drinking about a gallon of water a day to try relieve the swelling. But I wake up in the morning and the tops of my feet are in pain and the front of my ankles. I work out and I have temporary relief. I can’t help but think that I need better fitting shoes. I actually looked up the pain I’m feeling, and I probably have some sort of tendonitis or it might just be my flat feet. I have no arch at all. I read that people with flat feet can have pain from having an abnormal foot position. Which would explain why I have pain and why I need new shoes. I’m going to buy new shoes today. I also took some anti-inflammatory to relieve the pain and swelling. I weighed myself today and I’m up 2 pounds… hopefully it’s from the swelling.
- Flat Feet are Fixable! (dranthonyweinert.wordpress.com)
- Flat Feet More Common Than You Might Think (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- How Could Flatfeet Affect Your Dancing? (dancersfeetct.blogspot.com)
- Heat Wave: Why do Feet Swell in Warm Weather? (dranthonyweinert.wordpress.com)
- Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief’s Top 10 Exercises to Live Without Pain (prweb.com)